Location: Tel Aviv
Role Purpose: Managing existing accounts, and securing new clients
Being part of the Advisory and Transactions team, working with leading international companies - it's a dynamic and challenging job which includes working with people, meeting clients and understanding their needs, intercompany team work, preparing strategies, touring properties and more;
- Account management of existing corporate clients.
- Approaching potential clients by phone calls, emails, social media, and setting up meetings.
- Meetings with potential clients', summarizing strategies, attending conference calls, collecting information, presenting and sharing with our clients.
- Touring properties.
- Negotiating with landlords.
- Assisting clients throughout entire transaction process.
- Experience in identifying and securing new clients.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate with people of all levels of seniority.
- Diligent and pro-active, team player.
- Ability to prioritise and act on own initiative.
- Excellent organisational skills and exceptional attention to detail.
- Educated to a bachelor’s degree or equivalent.
- English language – written and oral advanced level – mandatory.
- Office (PP, Excel) – high level – mandatory.